I was busy using the computer while I could get a chance. I looked over and Ryan was doing Olivia's hair. I was so impressed I had to capture it on film. Not only was he doing her hair, he was putting barrettes in it. Normally if Ryan has to Livvy's hair, he puts the leave in conditioner in, combs it, and calls it good.
You can't see his face very well, but I love the expression on it like he's trying to say, "Did I do it right?"
What a good Dad!
3 comments:
What a guy! Great job dad!
Go Ryan!!!
That is great. I think dad's wait until we either aren't around or aren't paying attention to try the "mom" jobs. I went away last weekend with a friend and to my surprise Jay took the kids to church by himself. From what I hear Audrey's hair and clothes looked perfectly normal and no one would have guessed mom wasn't home to do it. I think dad's can do more than we give them credit for. I hope Ryan keeps it up :)
Post a Comment