My friend and I were talking the other day about friends. She said she didn't have fair weather friends, she had foul weather friends, because she knew that whenever she had a need her friends would be there for her.
So I've been thinking about my friends. I have soooo many. I am such a lucky person. I have friends all over the world. I love to catch up with friends and have time to just socialize. I love to take trip based around where we have friends. I love to know what my friends have been up, and love that they want to know about me too. When I travel back to Idaho, I try to visit as many of my friends as possible, and it just confuses my parents. They don't understand how I can, or want to, or have the time to keep in touch with so many friends. I think it's because I don't have "Fair Weather Friends," nor do I have "Foul Weather Friends," but I have "All Weather Friends." Friends who are there for me through the thick and thin, who care about me, and want to and will do anything they can to help. Through both the good and the bad.
So to my ALL WEATHER FRIENDS out there I send a huge hug and thank you to you. Thanks for being who you are, and thanks for all you do. I love you!
3 comments:
Awww, what a nice post :) I hope you guys can consider us all weather friends!!
Molly, yep you guys truly fit the all weather list. Thanks so much for all you do.
Of course you guys are welcome to come over this way! We would love it! And I am also avalible for babysitting Livvy, and the Wii will be avalible for entertaining Luke ;) Let me know what days/times you think you will be over here! (you can call or send me a message, whichever is easier)
And I miss your more frequent blog updates/ pictures :) I can't wait until things are back on track and we see pictures more often.
Post a Comment