Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mosquitoes

Yesterday evening we went to enjoy the beautiful Fall colors and take some pictures. I don't have any of the pictures to post yet, but hopefully will soon. We sprayed ourselves down with bug spray. But unfortunately someone forgot to tell the mosquitoes that bug spray was supposed to stop them from eating us alive. It was October 13th, and the mosquitoes were SWARMING all around us. It was hard to take pictures with 5- 10 mosquitoes biting you, and just as hard to hold the camera and take pictures when they were feasting on you as well.
The other night we let the dog in just before we went to bed and 8 mosquitoes came swooshing in in the short period of time the door was open. It is a crazy thing this late in the year to have soo many mosquitoes.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I hate those bugs. Really I do. I probably would have went nuts!!

Clenece said...

I HATE Mosquitoes TOO! They are every where at my house! =(..I can't sit outside and enjoy the weather because of them!