Nap times are becoming harder with Olivia. She seems to think that she is too big for naps. I put her up in her room and shut the door and hope that she'll go to sleep. She does...after the fashion show she puts on for herself. She gets out of bed and empties her drawers of their clothes, and tries on as many outfits as she can. The other day when she woke up this is the way she was dressed (as shown in the pictures above). It was so funny, and she was mad at me for taking off her beloved pants, aka shirt that she had on. She is a funny girl.
I think I'm going to get her some more hangers and just put toys in her drawers and hang all her clothes up. She will change her clothes all day long. My laundry, which is never ending as it is, is truly overwhelming.
2 comments:
This is so cute (well, to someone who doesn't have to clean up the mess!). Hanging up all the clothes sounds like your only offensive move!
That is too funny. We hang all clothes, and keep the closet door locked. If I ever forget, Weston figures it out and takes everything out, searching for "more toys." Hehe. Good luck!
Post a Comment