We have a man who has a huge smile covering his face. I'm sure you can guess why.
Ryan received a job offer Thursday and another one Friday. What a happy guy! He will be a Sales Rep for a Medical Supply company. We received an offer with the Boy Scouts as well, which could be a great job, but they need us to move to another place in Western Michigan. That's kind of a downer considering the housing market in Michigan.
Hooray for Ryan! Our prayers were heard and answered. We are very thankful to a loving Heavenly Father who blesses us so much.
We are thankful to our many family and friends who supported us, fasted and prayed with us and for us. We are lucky to have so many good people in our life. Thanks so much to you all!
7 comments:
CONGRATS again! Way to go RYAN! Best of luck!
I have to admit I am sure glad you are not moving!! I would have had a hard time with that!
Congrats! I am glad that Ryan has found something. When you were first looking I was thinking how nice it would be to maybe have you guys closer, maybe in future years. I guess we need to just fly out there and see you guys!
Does he have to leave for training? I'm so happy that he found a job!! What a relief!!!
Congrats! I know you have had peace but it still must be wonderful to be in the light instead of the tunnel!!
YEAH, congrats!!
Congrats Ryan! We are glad we get to keep you guys here.
That's great news!!! I am so happy for you guys! Way to go, Buddy!
Post a Comment