Tuesday, October 7, 2008

She's Such a Girl





Olivia loves clothes and shoes. She loves to change her outfits all the time. If I am folding clothes, and it doesn't matter whose clothes they are, she has to try them all on. Forget about actually folding them, it's all about fighting her for them because she claims them all as her own. She is especially fond of Luke's pajama shorts. She actually wears them as her "skirt." She puts both legs into the same pant leg and parades around with a lovely tail hanging out behind her. I need to get a picture of that.


When clothes aren't out in the open, she'll head up to her bedroom, open her drawers and pull clothes out to wear. Oh, the screams I hear when she can't get a shirt over her head, or she can't move because both legs are in the same pant leg. You'd think the world was coming to an end.


She wears an outfit for about 5 minutes. How exactly does she get it dirty in that short period of time? I think it's funny that she loves to dress like a dainty little princess, but she plays like a Tonka Truck. She sure is a cutie.


She's the same way about her hair too. She loves to have "Pretties" in her hair, but the longer I spend on her hair, the sooner it's all pulled out.


This little girl sure brings a smile to our faces.

1 comment:

Clenece said...

Gotta love the mess's they make will you try to accomplish something! lol! And, her hair always looks so pretty! You do a great job!