Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My ever helpful little girl


My fingernails always peel and crack. It gets really annoying because then when I go to grab something they snag, and peel back more etc. So the other night, a nail snagged and I was trying to "smooth" it with my teeth until I could get to a pair of fingernail clippers. When Livvy saw me put my finger to my mouth she yelled, "No, I see it, I see it." So I dutifully wait until she can come over and "see" it. She grabs my finger and looks at the ripped part of the nail, and then pulls my finger toward her mouth and proceeded to try bite my nail off for me. Call me crazy, but toddler teeth and my fingers aren't exactly a perfect combination in my book, and so I snatched my hand out of her mouth. I thanked her for her concern and went and found fingernail clippers. Funny little girl.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Holy COW... Olivia is getting SO BIG. We miss you, and glad to hear that your job crisis is over, we hope to join you in that celebration soon.:) Stacy

Kasey said...

what a doll. look at that smile. What a funny story too.

Kasey said...

p.s. You have a gift waiting to be claimed at my blog!!!

Clenece said...

Too funny!

Steven said...

oh, my golly jee! She looks so grown up...what happened. What a darling little girl, I hope I get to meet her someday!

val m said...

I love love love the picture! She is a cutie - too bad she never gets told that!

Meredith said...

That's funny! She's such a cutie. Oh, and thanks a lot for the spider! My christmas is complete. :)