We were lucky enough to watch our friend's 2 month old. Luke and Livvy loved to hold him, or in Livvy's case maul him. I put baby Read in her crib to take a nap. A while later I could hear Livvy crying and screaming. I could tell she was behind a closed door, and my automatic thought was bathroom. Unfortunately as I got closer, I realized it was coming from her room. She had entered her room, closed the door, and tried to climb into the crib with baby Read. She got one leg over the bar, and one leg was stuck behind the bar, and she was balancing there frozen, too scared to go forward, too scared to go backward. Poor Read was crying and not sure what was wrong at all. We got Livvy off the crib, and I was glad I was able to rock Read back to sleep. Livvy is all about babies!
Our Happy family in Western Michigan sends out a big, happy hello to all our family and friends throughout the world.
About Me
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Babysitting
We were lucky enough to watch our friend's 2 month old. Luke and Livvy loved to hold him, or in Livvy's case maul him. I put baby Read in her crib to take a nap. A while later I could hear Livvy crying and screaming. I could tell she was behind a closed door, and my automatic thought was bathroom. Unfortunately as I got closer, I realized it was coming from her room. She had entered her room, closed the door, and tried to climb into the crib with baby Read. She got one leg over the bar, and one leg was stuck behind the bar, and she was balancing there frozen, too scared to go forward, too scared to go backward. Poor Read was crying and not sure what was wrong at all. We got Livvy off the crib, and I was glad I was able to rock Read back to sleep. Livvy is all about babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment