This just happened to me so I'm going to vent here on the blog. It irritates me to no end when a telemarketer calls me, and annoys me at my home, and then when I tell them I'm not interested or don't have the money they HANG UP on ME. What makes them think it's okay to hang up on me? They are the ones calling and interrupting my day, and then they don't even have the decency to thank me for my time, or better yet, apologize for interrupting me. What jerks!
Where is that blasted "No Call" number so I can stop these calls from coming.
3 comments:
I've never had that happen to me. Probably b/c I either don't answer the caller i.d. or I hang up before they start the sales pitch!!!
That happens to me ALL THE TIME!! Although, I think it's my fault because I say I'm on the Do-Not-Call list (which I am) and then they *immediatly* hang up on me. Go figure. It also annoys me to no end!
STATEN's!!! It's so good to hear from you! Ah! I am sorry to hear of the awfulness of telemarketer's- those are definitely no fun! Luke & Livvy look SO GROWN UP AND DARLING!! Please give everyone my love. Hey- are your candy bottom rolls a secret recipe or are you able to share? I can't remember- but I just know my husband would love them!!! :) Good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment