I saw this on my cousin's blog and my friend's blog.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
3 comments:
A memory that sticks out in my head of you is at the trunk or treat and Ryan shut the trunk door on your head. Your reaction was priceless! I know it must have hurt like no other, but I couldn't help but get a little chuckle. Sorry, Katie. From a distance if was funny. Maybe because I too have given and still give Quentin that same look!!
And it was great running with you in the Borgess 5k!
I remember helping you paint Olivia's room, and her screaming!! =D I also remember going to the trunk or treat with your family!
I remember when I had some blood work done and you watched my kids and then afterwards when I didn't feel like scrapbooking and went home you walked over to my house to get me to talk. My house was a disaster! I was so upset and you wouldn't take no for an answer and made me talk about what was bugging me. You are a great friend.
And yes, I agree with your comment. We lived near one another for such a short time, but we bonded SO MUCH! Fun times!
Post a Comment